Tuesday, March 25, 2008

From the Sport's Page...

For starters, check Gina's blog and her newest video on awareness. I was going to do the exact same video but she beat me to it. Curses. But i have back up ammo just in case. And today's news comes courtesy of many sources, none my own, but its all sports. Sorry ladies. Actually no one reads this anyway, its more of a personal diary. 
 - Chad Johnson doesn't want to play for the Bengals. And on top of that, he chose sitcoms over conditioning. 
 - Pacman Jones looks like he will be in Cowboy blue and white next year.
 - Gilbert Areans and Mark Cuban have blogs!
 - Carmelo Anthony has got some twisted chef's. Don't believe me, check this story.
 - If your like Lambo and myself and enjoy the nba, check these wild rankings.
 - Rajon Rondo is ballin' this year! 
 - Brett Farve is great. But would you name your kids after him? They did.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boohiss on Chad Johnson. If I used vulgar & unladylike language like "sucks," I would say that Chad Johnson sucks. But Chad Johnson stinks at life just doesn't have the same ring...

Anonymous said...

rondo is a baller. he broke steve nash's ankles. check it on youtube.

Anonymous said...

looks to me like you have pretty much given up on the whole blog thing. redeem yourself by blogging on april 15, 2008: world blog day.

TaylorW said...

hello, Hobbs ? are you there?

Jordan said...

isn't this the blogger that said we can always rely on a post???

Jordan said...

isn't this the blogger that said we can always rely on a post???