Friday, February 29, 2008

Bold Predictions...

Check this video and especially the end about the comparison to Bush and the old coach...

Video 1

So maybe I wont shave my head but I would like to put my money where my mouth is and be honest to my predictions. So that being said, I have one week of basketball games to predict. Now, understand that 3 games isn't much of a bold prediction but it is a smaller version of the 65 teams that will be predicted in a couple weeks. Starting on Sunday at noon, UK will play Tennessee, then Wednesday at South Carolina, then Sunday March 9th vs. Florida in the season finale. UK needs to win at least 2 games. They need it as bad as Barack needs black ppl to vote. Let's face it, if UK loses 2 of 3, they will be in the NIT, and those losses to Vandy, Gardner-Webb, Houston, San Diego, and UAB look worse and worse. Here is the prediction:

UK 58
UT 64

UK 61
SC 49

FL 67
UK 70

I'm no Ms. Cleo but I'm pretty confident about this 7 day stretch

Now I need a penalty to be punished with if I am incorrect about the 2 wins and which teams. I have a couple ideas but will take suggestions...

And if but sheer luck I get the score correct of the correct winner, I automatically am exempt from my penalty because those odds are very improbable.

3 comments:

TaylorW said...

I propose two different penalties:

1.you grow a mustache

2.cut your hair into a mullet

Anonymous said...

I'm saying "no-go" on both of Taylor's suggestions...

Anonymous said...

you only missed the UK vs. UT score by a total of 1 for UT and 2 for UK... well done.