Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Yumm Fast Food...

Whether your cramped up on a long trip or simply cravin some quick eats, here are my top 3 fast food places in all the land:
1.) Wendy's - Wendy's red hair (major turn on), $1 Frosty? Genius!, Best spicy chicken sandwich of all time!
2.) Taco Bell - Cinnamon twists!, sloppy cold delicious taco's, jokes on sauce packets
3.) Fazolis - Clean atmosphere, music while you eat, free food!, they buzz you when ya food is ready

In time of desperate food, seeing these 3 fast food joints on the exit sign makes me lose my cookies:
1.) White Castle - I can honestly say I have never been "in the mood" for this crap
2.) Krystal - Any restaurant built with a gas station is a def "no-no"
3.) McD's - Breakfast ain't bad, but I can't trust anything else. I feel like I just consumed a years worth of fat, calories, and cholesterol in one meal.

Agree? Disagree? Changes? Speak up or write up....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Overall, I agree. :) Wendy's, Taco Bell, and Fazoli's are all solid. White Castle and Krystal are total no-gos. But I do eat at McDonalds...

Arby's is also good, but more expensive. And Subway is always a fave. Long John Silvers is good if you want cheap fast seafood, but can be quite greasy. That's all the fast food restaurants I can think of on which to comment. Holla.

Anonymous said...

I think McDonalds should crack the top 3. Double-cheese burger plain with mac sauce for a dollar? can't beat that.

Also taco bell can't be mentioned with out stating that The Cheesey Gordita Crunch withextra baja sauce is the best thing you can get.

Anonymous said...

No, I prefer the Grilled Steak Taco--a soft taco of steak, lettuce, and this awesome lime sauce (and possibly dipped in hot sauce). Plus a side of pinto beans or cheesy fiesta potatoes and a Dr. Pepper...mmmmmmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes!

TaylorW said...

I undoubted agree with your Fast Food Number 1: WENDY's. That girl's got it goin on fo sho... !!!!


solid. The rest is up for debate. But as long as you got number 1 right, the rest falls into place...

Chelsea said...

I am a wendy's fan, and taco bell is a must have for common cravings. Your dislikes are also on point, but I also think you left off Chic-fil-a. All I'm saying is it's a total must have on certain occasions.