Friday, February 22, 2008

D.C....

So maybe I'm not creative but i really don't care. According to multiple sources, Washington D.C. is actually a fun place to visit. Seems like new s to me because it isn't even a state but whatever. I went to D.C. (slang for the actual district of Columbus) in 8th grade with my school. We got to do a lot of fun stuff but i remember my favorite moment was when I touched George Washington's casket. I was young and gave into peer pressure, so i thought what the heck and reached over the DO NOT TOUCH sign and touched the mug. Well I got kicked outta the joint and my principal was pissed! But then again, how many ppl do you know that have touched GW? Zero, until now! But honestly I'm more excited to "Ignite My Passion" which is only meant for those who understand the lingo, but I am pumped bout hearing Francis and Louie. I brought a map, and a gun, just in case. Those things go hand-n-hand nowadays so I figured I might as well try it out for myself.

Unfortunately tho, there is always sacrifice on going to any trip and this folk tale holds true this weekend. So here is what I'm missing...
1.) 2 Days of Work - Doesn't sound like a bad thing but if you saw how much i jus gambled away on the super bowl, u'd be pissed too.
2.) Playing basketball - I do it every Friday and frankly, my game has been up and down so an off day could do me good (Oh, and my phone will be here March 3rd)
3.) Debut of Vantage Point - Looks like a cool movie but thats what they said about American Gangster
4.) Upward BBall Game & Pictures - I'm not gunna lie, I like smiling in gay pointless pictures, especially with kids around, there is just something about it, I can't explain it...
5.) UK vs. Arkansas - I jus miss yelling at the tv and screaming to put in Jody Meeks. Also I will miss watching Steve Hill aka Caveman
6.) Memphis vs. Tennessee - Its jus a preview of a Final Four match up, that's all
7.) Sunday nap - and I don't even take naps, but i'll miss that laziness
8.) Doing Laundry - Good thing me and John share clothes :)

It's gunna be tuff, but I think I'll manage

4 comments:

Justin said...

Welcome to the District.

I was talking with Canler to try to meet up with you all at some point, but I am not sure what the schedule is.

Chelsea said...

i must say i am impressed, you posted on the day of leaving for this trip. wow. but i guess with two mulligans you did what had to be done.

dc was amazing. hands down. those 3 songs were also amazing. good call!

Anonymous said...

Passion = Ridiculous.

DC = Crazy.

Jeremy posting before the departure on Friday = Fresh.

Mug.

Anonymous said...

We do?