Friday, February 1, 2008

How I'm Livin'...

I was goin to post about something that was simi serious but I received harsh critisism b/c he wants "entertainment." Well, I hope this will do.

AT&T has a promo video with Deion Sanders titled "How I'm Livin." It is a inside look at how superstars are living with their expensive cars, luxurious swimming pool, and stacked shoe collection. Well I am no superstar, I sure don't party like a rockstar, but I do drive a Lincoln, so maybe that fits...

So here is how IM LIVIN:

What I'm diggin'
- Colin Cowherd
- Lil' Wayne
- Sun Chips
- Papa Murphy's
- Nuttin' But Stringz
- Zebra Cakes
- My Upward Team
- Mistletoe (Candle)
- A CLEAN house
- Romans 12:2
- Jordan XX3
- Francis Chan
- Reach Records
- Cherry Coke Zero
- Banannas
- Tom Brady
- Cyclone (...she moves her body like a...)
- Bio Freeze
- Raisen Bran Crunch
- Sprint Texting (compared to Nextel)
- Fleece's
- Tracy Morgan
- Perry Stephenson
- Apple Cinnamon Granola Bars

Hmmm...Not so Much:
- Dip
- class
- Roger Clemens
- cold weather w/o snow
- Hilary Clinton for President??
- Upward Cheerleaders (Honestly?)
- Dustin Coleman Look-a-like
- Rodney Harrison & Wes Welker
- Caleb Elliot's Hair
- Pazzo's afteraffect on the stomach
- Red lights when your running late
- 8 am class
- Webkinz
- Eli Manning
- Cold feet before going to bed
- Wet clothes
- Wasting money on dates (thanks a lot ladies)
- Waking up to John haukin' air
- Facebook Fanatics

I would leave a link to every item but that would be too easy...jus google 'em.

Best Story of the day...ESPN

13 comments:

TaylorW said...

this was a very intriguing post...
like, Who is the Dustin Coleman look-a-like ?

this post also gave me a few chuckles...

You've got some good diggin' goin on, just make sure you dig DEEP in tha truth. But I know you're life is balanced (relevant) and fresh to tha world, and for that I love it.

solid.

TaylorW said...

go to YouTube and type in "Dr. Pepper"

then watch -cherry chocolate rain- by Tay .... this thing is hilarious

JHobb$ said...

U'll know the Dustin Coleman look-a-like when you see him. I'll spare his actually identity for embarassment reasons...

Stephen said...

okay good story on espn but what's the dude doin using a 5-iron on a 110 yard hole. hit the weight room playa. o and i definitely identify with the shout out to colin

Anonymous said...

I love Caleb's hair!!!

And I don't like zebra cakes. But other than that, I pretty much agree or have no opinion your list. Holla back.

Anonymous said...

Oh, wait--I disagree on the Upward Cheerleaders point, also. I understand that they're quite annoying to the bballers, but I love coaching the girls!! It's so much fun, they're too cute, and it's a great ministry. Don't be hatin'. :)

Anonymous said...

perry stephenson? or perry stevenson?
i'm just curious...

besides that, i like this list. good idea to post about what you are diggin' and what you are dissin'. question though: are these lists in any particular order? or just mixed up and random? i'm just curious...

oh wait. your last sentence: "i would leave a link to every item but that would be too easy...jus google 'em." --> i hope this isn't foreshadowing future posts. your links are your trademark; your original signature. don't let it be jeremy, don't let it be...

Anonymous said...

I love zebra cakes. I haven't had them since I was alot younger, but yumm!!

JHobb$ said...

Nothing against the "purpose" of upward cheering but I'm just saying that I wouldnt want my daughter cheering, but it beats playing with barbie. And yes the links will continue, just too many this time

Anonymous said...

All little girls love Barbie. That is a very natural part of the childhood of anyone's daughter. I promise that allowing your child to play with Barbies, play dress up, wear Mommy's high heel shoes, or even cheer for Upward Cheerleading does not mean your she will turn out to be some materialistic, snobby, stuck up girl.

Anonymous said...

thats right. all little girls want to be princesses. its just the way its meant to be. barbies and all.

Anonymous said...

hi my name is sally. I grew up in an orphanage in downtown Chicago. All i wanted in life was to own one barbie and to be a cheerleader for any team. i would have looked at Upward as a extreme blessing.

Anonymous said...

Why would somebody be embarrassed to look like Dustin Coleman? He is a total stud....

Don't be jealous. Just try harder.