Sunday, February 3, 2008

Jordan XX3...

The End of a Saga




For most people, this picture is nothing more than a shoe. But to fanatics (like myself) this is the end of Jordans. Yes, the Air Jordans are no longer going to be labeled by numbers. Jordan Brand is going to continue to produce shoes but they will no longer be numbered. Ahh, I just in awe of the run they had! Not to brag, but to put money where my mouth is, I am a major Jordan fan, especially shoes. I have 18 pairs of Jordans. I am missing the II, VIII, XIV, and XX2, but I will purchase the ones shown above to equal 19. My goal (since '04) was to purchase every pair of Jordans in a single color then double up. My goal is in sight but it is a lot of money to dish out. The way I justify it is by viewing it as a lifelong goal to eventually pass down to my kids (hopefully a son). My brother and myself have this constant arguement on who wastes their money the most. He spends like 15-20 dollars on Webkinz and I spend x (more than $20) amount on J's. I claim they will last longer and will forever remain popular, he claims he will play with these stuffed animals for 5 more years. I highly doubt that, but nonetheless you may agree that I do waste my money.


-So to those who think I'm a retard to buying these, please list your reasonings.


-And to those who like J's, throw ya best/favorite pair out there with a explanation.

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

my favorite pair is the......PSYCH!

you have to be kidding me. i am not going to call you a retard for wasting all this money (that can be used for the starving kids in Africa) because I believe I have already accomplished that goal in my life and evidently you already realize this as well.

All i can say is ....wow you seriously did just blog about this

Anonymous said...

XI...

Enough said...

Anonymous said...

it's not tuesday or friday. what are you thinking? once you mess up your schedule you are screwed.

weren't you the guy last night that said deal or no deal was dumb because they could use that money for more important things... that's all i'm saying.

Anonymous said...

Jordan? Who is she?

TaylorW said...

Hands down: the Jordan 11's or (XI) are the best in his shoe lineup...

To be more specific - the black, white and red version of the 11's is solid. ahh, beautiful.

My only regret: Never gettin' a pair.

GET ME TWO PAIR! I NEED TWO PAIR!

TaylorW said...

Hobbs - Forget all the haters, all the ney-sayers... BELIEEEEVE !

JHobb$ said...

It was posted on Tuesday, I just drafted it on Sunday, sorry for the confusion.
My fav pair: XI (space jam edition)
& XX

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna go with the XI's just like adam said.